- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 80g (1/2 cup) unsalted cashews, roasted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 300 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp black or white sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add the cashews, honey and soy sauce and toss for 30 seconds or until all the liquid has evaporated. Pour onto a baking tray to cool.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil, add the green beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain again and pat dry with a tea towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the green beans and over medium heat. Add the green beans and warm through. Add the sesame seeds and sticky cashews to the pan and mix through.
Pretty easy huh? I hope you enjoy these as much as we did! Spring & Summer are just around the corner and these green beans will make you feel like they're already here.
Happy Cooking my Friends!