Try this recipe out this weekend if you're having company over. You can whip it up in no time so you can spend more time with your guests rather than in the kitchen. Unless of course they're not your favorite guests, in which case, find a more time consuming appetizer to make!! ;)
Recipe adapted from Chef at Home
- a couple pieces of dry smoked pepper salmon (or whatever flavour you can find)
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- some chives finely chopped
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- Mix together cream cheese, mustard, chives, dill. Place mixture into a piping bag. Pipe blobs onto your crackers and top with a small slice of the smoked salmon. Garnish with more dill or chives if desired.
- Be prepared to make a lot of these because your guests will eagerly gobble them up.
Pretty easy huh? I told you so! I hope you enjoy this recipe and get to give it a try this weekend.
Happy Cooking my Friends!