And I guarantee you; this recipe is dead easy. It is one my sister found on the Kraft Canada website - minimal ingredients and minimal effort are required for this recipe! And it tastes sooooo good! I'm sure your co-workers (or your chocolate-loving family) will love it. Or you may decide it looks so good that you could probably consume more chocolate afterall.
Peanut Butter Toblerone Cheesecake
Recipe from KraftCanada.com
- 1 1/4 cups oreo baking crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 200 g toblerone swiss milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups thawed cool whip topping
- Mix oreo crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar with a mixer until well blended. Add half the chocolate, mix well. Whisk in one cup of cool whip. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Microwave remaining cool whip and chocolate in small bowl on high for one minute. Cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate until firm.
Thats it! I hope this provides you with a great way to use up leftover chocolate after the holiday season. And if you do decide to make this for yourself, rest assured - its delicious!
Happy Baking my Friends!