Raspberry Peach Tart, Roasted Peaches, and these Lemon Mint Zucchini Pancakes to name a few! You should definitely stop by and check it out next time you're looking for a healthy way to incorporate some fresh veggies into your diet.
Recipe adapted from Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp spicy curry dip mix (or any mixture of curry powder, cumin, coriander, a touch of cinnamon or garam masala would work too)
- coarse salt to taste
- Rinse and drain chickpeas in a strainer. Spread chickpeas on a clean dish towel in a single layer. Let dry for 15 minutes, moving around periodically to ensure all sides of the chickpeas are dry.
- While your chickpeas are drying, preheat your oven to 400F.
- Once chickpeas are dry, place them in a medium bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with curry spices and coarse salt. Toss to coat.
- Spread seasoned chickpeas in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes stirring three times during the cooking time. Chickpeas will be nicely browned and crunchy. Let cool and enjoy!
If you're interested in the Secret Recipe Club, check out their webpage here! I love being a part of the Secret Recipe Club. It is such a fun way to find new blogs and experience new things. Thanks Amanda for starting up such an awesome club. :)
Happy Cooking My Friends!