This recipe is from Tyler Florence's book Tyler's Ultimate. He has so many delicious recipes... and one of the best parts is how he always opts to use really fresh, not-processed ingredients. It always makes me feel so great to know that the ingredients I'm putting in my food aren't full of processed chemicals and preservatives.
The Ultimate Chicken Wings with Curry-Lime Butter
Recipe from Tyler's Ultimate
- 4 lbs whole chicken wings
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp thai red curry paste
- zest and juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- splash of soy sauce
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Rinse the wings under cool water and pat dry. Put the wings in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, season well with salt and pepper, then toss to coat. Spread the wings out on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, until the skin gets crisp and brown and the meat is tender.
- While you wait, throw the butter, curry paste, lime zest and juice, honey and soy sauce into a blender or food processor. Season with salt and blend to mix. Scrape the curry-lime butter into a big bowl. When the wings come out of the oven, slide them right into the bowl with the butter. Give them a toss to coat them evenly and you're done. Scatter the cilantro leaves on top and serve.
Happy Cooking my Friends!