Okay, I promise, I do have better pictures coming for you this weekend!! But, I really have to share these with you. Head over here to see good pictures of these darling little zucchini parmesan crisps. They are so easy and quick and pack a real punch of flavour.
I made these little guys as a vegetable side dish for our Easter dinner and they were a total hit. We definitely didn't have any leftovers. You could make these for a great snack or picky food at a party too if you're looking for a healthier dish to put out for health conscious guests.
We're going to keep this post nice and short because its Friday night and I want to relax and unwind from my week at work! So here's the recipe for you to try out this weekend. Pin this one for this summer when you've got an overabundance of zucchini growing in your garden that you don't know what to do with!
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Recipe from Blackjack Bake House
- 1 lb zucchini (about 2 medium or 3 small)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil to coat them well.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the parmesan, panko, salt and black pepper.
- Place rounds into parmesan breadcrumb mixture and press each side into the mixture to coat well. The mixture won't completely cover the zucchini, but don't worry, it will taste great!
- Place rounds on prepared baking trays in a single layer. Sprinkle remaining breadcrumb mixture onto rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Happy Cooking my Friends!