24.6.10

Proscuitto Wrapped Salmon

While my mom was still visiting, I thought I would experiment on her again with but another new recipe! This time I made Proscuitto Wrapped Salmon (Chef at Home), roasted baby potatoes and ceasar salad with a homemade dressing. All of it turned out very nicely and the presentation was lovely. The recipes were quite simple and used very straight forward and easy to find ingredients.

For the salmon - take 4 filets and season with salt and pepper. Smear approximately 1/2 -1 tbsp of grainy mustard (experiment to see what you like best) and then wrap with one strip of proscuitto. Broil in the oven til flakes when checked with a fork.

Salmon prior to going into the oven:

My cousin came to visit me in May and shared her recipe for ceasar salad dressing with me! I'm so thankful to her for sharing because I think it is one of the best ceasar salad dressing's I've ever tasted! Here is the recipe:

Whisk the following ingredients together in a small bowl:

  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise

  • 1 clove garlic, crushed (or more to taste)

  • 1 1/2 tsp worscestshire sauce

  • 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice

  • 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinnegar

  • 1/8 cup olive oil

  • 1/4 cup parmessan
Enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post! Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know if you try it out and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment