2.6.12

Summer Recipe Roundup!

Happy Saturday peeps! Hope you've had a chance to pour your first cup of coffee before sitting down to check out whats going on in the blogosphere. :) I'm just about to pour my second cup! For today's post I feel like celebrating summer, so even though by looking outside you'd never know it is June, I am feeling summery! In light of that summery feeling, I'm going to share some of my favorite past recipe posts that have a summery feel. Hope you enjoy!

Sips

The best iced coffee


Appetizers

Kale Chips


Gourmet Guacamole

Salads & Sides

Skinny Caesar Salad

Blackberry Avocado Salad

Mains

Meatball Souvlaki

Monster Burger

Desserts

Coconut Blueberry Mini Tarts

Lime & Blackberry Italian Meringue Pie
I hope this post gives you some new recipes to try out this summer! Most of them use really fresh, summery ingredients and they're all super delish. Let me know which ones you try!

Happy Baking my Friends! Enjoy your weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment