1.12.10

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


Okay, I realize its been a while since I've posted. I have a confession to make - I have been very, very busy studying for a huge test I have to write on the 17th of December. Such a cruel time of the year to make people study and spend large amounts of time on homework and other lovely tasks. All you really want to do is turn on the Christmas music, pour a nice warm beverage and snuggle in front of the fireplace. Or in my case, turn on the Christmas music, write a blog post or two, get some baking done and decorate my house for Christmas!!! Unfortunately, I haven't had time for any of that lately. My point is, I may be posting a little less frequently over the next couple of weeks depending how the studying goes... but bear with me ok?!

Next up, is that of course I'm inspired about a lovely December theme for my blog - the 12 days of Christmas - a different Christmas recipe for each day with the end result being a fabulous Christmas feast - all posted in time to be incorporated into your Christmas menu planning. I had originally planned for these recipes to be posted between December 1 -12th, but that is not going to happen, so we are going to have the 12 days of Christmas theme for my blog, but the days will not be consecutive!!! I hope you enjoy. I am really looking forward to cooking/ baking for and writing these blog posts.

Now, on to my actual blog post right!! The other day I was browsing another blog I follow called Tracey's Culinary Adventures when I came across an intriguing recipe for flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I had never made flourless cookies, but I absolutely adore peanut butter cookies so I figured I would give them a shot. I mean, anything with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in it must be delicious right? Of course I was right! The recipe was amazing!! I mean, absolutely and utterly amazing! The cookies were so perfect and delicate and the flavour was exquisite! So do, check out the recipe on Tracey's Culinary adventures by clicking here. Let me know what you think!


Oh, by the way, do stop by Tracey's blog and check out some of her other recipes! Everything, I mean everything looks just fantastic! :)
Happy Baking my Friends! Stay tuned for the 1st day of Christmas Recipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment